How To Sell An Item On Upfrica
- Seller account. Sign in to your Upfrica account or create a new account for the first time.
- Seller verification. If it's your first time selling on Upfrica you will be asked to verify your identity. We verify all sellers by their valid issued government ID before they can add items to Upfrica. For more information, refer to seller verification.
- Tap "Sell" or "Sell on Upfrica". This is at the top left on a mobile browser or the top right on a desktop.
- Fill in the listing form. Fill in all the necessary fields on the item listing form, and tap "Save and continue" All fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory. Providing concise information about your item will help to sell your item quicker.
- Upload nice and clear images of your item. "A picture is worth a thousand words" so upload genuine and clear photos of the item you want to sell. We recommend a minimum dimension of 800x800 pixels.
- Save the listing for approval. After you have provided the necessary details of your item, tap submit to save. We will review your new listing and make it published to potential buyers if your listing passes review.
Was this information helpful?
What is the reason for your feedback?