Eba is one of the popular staple foods eaten in Nigeria and Ghana in western part of Africa. This food is basically made by missing garri (grind cassava) with a boiling water. It is normally eaten with okro soup, agushie stew or pepper sauce.
- Garri (Ground cassava: white or yellow)
- Spatula (wooden)
- Salt (optional)
Do you know how to do something uniquely?
Steps / Method
- Boil water and pour into a bowl
- Sprinkle the garri into the boiled water
- Pour out excess water and turn properly
- You can add more garri if it is too soft or water if it is very hard
- You can serve with any soup