- Max. Capacity:500 kg/h
- Applicable Industries:Farms, Restaurants, Home Use, Food & Beverage Shops
- Weight:72 kg
- Core Components: Motor
- Application: Meat Grinding
- Material: Cast Iron
1. It is forbidden to put your hands into the feeding port and the discharging port when the
The machine is switched on. Be careful of your hands when putting the material into the feeding port.
2. Keep children away from this machine.
3. Minors are forbidden to operate this machine.
4. Before using, please connect the ground wire first, then connect to the power supply.
Leakage switches and circuit breakers should be installed on the power line
5. Do not screw the adjustable nut laxly or tightly when operating the machine.
6. Please switch off the machine while doing maintenance or cleaning.
About cleaning, do not clean the switch and electric motor with water. This will damage the machine.
7. To avoid damaging the blade, the machine must not be idled for long. Please
Prepare materials in advance; once you switch on the machine, you should put the material into the machine immediately.
8. This machine grinds meat from chicken, duck, fish, beef, lamb, chilli, pig, etc.
There is no problem with the bones from fish, chicken, and duck, but it can not be used to grind bones from beef, and it also can not grind other hard bones!